Last Tuesday Alex and Archie announced to the family that they were going to get married.
They celebrated with High 5's.
But not 5 minutes after Archie went home Alex decided she wanted to marry her Daddy instead.
Saturday the girls and I had a blast hanging out with 2 of my brothers. Any day involving some Asay's, J-Dawgs, and the Bean Museum has to be awesome.
They have set up a new exhibit at the Bean Museum, and the girls loved running around, tickling their uncles and being dragged around. We were on a mission and I can't wait to show you what we did, but I'll have to save those pictures for after Christmas.

I've already started brainwashing my children into attending BYU when they grow up. Here we are on the bridge by the Wilk.
Friday I borrowed Kara and Devin's Wii, rented "Just Dance 3" and had a party with the little girls. Tyler thought I looked so funny he had to take a picture. I've never liked video games, or really wanted a Wii, until now. David got me hooked over Thanksgiving and I think I could do "Just Dance" everyday and count it as exercise!
Last week The Joy School kids put on a Nativity program for the parents. They did FANTASTIC during every practice and then of course Alex and Archie refused to sing or smile. I'm going to try and post a video for the Grandparents as soon as I figure it out!
Heidi took this picture. My budding photographer, can't keep her sticky hands off my camera.




No comments:
Post a Comment