Saturday, September 10, 2011

We don't swing all the time, but apparently it's the only thing I take pictures of anymore.
 For Grandma Jakes Labor Day birthday all the family gathered to help spruce up the yard and clean the house.  I got the fun job and ran around in the yard with the kids.
                                                        Alex adores cousin Toby.
                                            Tyler high up on the ladder  tweaking the swing.
                          The best part about the magic swing is that it fits 3 small children.
            Heidi was surprisingly content to be crammed in the back, and I probably pushed them for 15             minutes before we took a break.
                                                     I think it's Heidi's new favorite place.
This week Alex's great grandma came to watch her at dance class.  Unfortunately Alex developed a fever and spent the class laying on my lap.  Grandma was still full of praise and smiles regardless and I think Alex felt pretty special to have her there.

No comments: