For the last 6 months I've been on a crusade to get Alex to stop chewing her fingernails and putting her fingers in her mouth in general. I've tried just about everything and have stepped up my efforts now that summer is ending.
Yesterday on a trip to the doctors office I was lecturing Alex on putting random things in her mouth, once again. In the middle of my sentence, she walked over to the wall doorknob stop, looked at me, and licked it.
I about lost it right there.
1 comment:
Kristin I would have lost it, I think. Seriously I am so tired of explaining over and over and over again to Josie that she can't eat dirt, or stickers or crayons, or her books, she will put stuff in her mouth come in the room say ahhhh so I can see it then run away into the other room so that I will come chasing after her. I have lost it a few times and had to myself in mommy timeout.
Post a Comment