Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Things I've forgotten

My mother in law and I have similar cameras and interests in Photography.  It is a given that on any occasion, at least one of us will have our camera to document the activity.  Here are some of the summer pictures that either she captured, or I captured using her camera.
 South Pass becomes a dirty word in the winter when we are trying to drive to Montana or back, but in the summer it is a beautiful drive.  Gotta love the mix of red and green.
 This was only 2 months ago but Heidi already seems like an entirely different child with twice as much hair, I swear.
 I've tried to make a habit of being that person who offers to take group pictures for people who obviously want one, in front of pretty places.  I was thrilled when a nice stranger offered to capture a group picture of us on top of the Worlds Largest Mineral Hot Springs in Thermopolis.
 Susan caught this cute moment in front of my grandparents house.  The girls stuffing flowers into the mailbox.
 My brother in law Devin celebrated his birthday this summer and because we had decided to grill pizzas for his birthday meal, I decorated the patio instead of the house.  Of course It decided to pour and all the streamers and banners melted before he even got there, so I ran out and snapped a few pictures for proof that I had actually tried!
 Trust me, it looked really cool




No comments: