Alex insisted that both her and Heidi wear their "Chuck" shoes outside the other day. It was so cute, I wanted to document it. Heidi did not.
Heidi is starting to fit in the bike carrier a bit better. This picture cracks me up. It perfectly captures Alex's attachment to Heidi, so possessive, so comfortable, the love, the friendship, I don't know how to explain it. But I can see in the way Heidi looks at Alex that she feels the same way about her.

We really like our backyard. Looking out the windows you would think we lived on a farm.

All the neighborhood kids LOVE the chickens. They are so patient and nice to all the children and don't seem to mind at all being chased around all day long.
We visited Bridal Veil Falls again this week with our Tennessee cousins. Unfortunately I didn't get ANY good pictures of the group or the kids.
I'm so glad Alex has someone her age to get into trouble with.
Speaking of trouble, this week has been a lot better. The only major event I can think of is when Alex some how got a permanent marker in the back of the car and drew all over. It came off the windows, but I don't have a lot of hope for the rest.


1 comment:
Have you found the stash of hidden crayons? Glad you haven't had as much trouble as last week! :-)
Post a Comment