Friday, September 10, 2010

where does she come up with this stuff?

This morning Alex somehow got one of the screws out of her bed frame and then filled the resulting hole by shoving a crayon in it. I still can't find the stash of hidden crayons.
She also threw 2 of Daddy's books into the bathtub and tried to fill it up with water. Mommy got there just in time to save them from a thorough soaking.
This afternoon she woke Heidi up from her nap by crawling into her bassinet and sitting on Heidi's chest. Heidi just lay there looking at her like this was a normal occurrence.
Hopefully the last event of the day was when she bit Heidi's big toe. I asked her why Heidi was crying and she said "I ate her toes".
I find myself in a state of partial amusement and partial horror looking back on the last few days, and forward to the future. The terrible 2's really are terrible.

No comments: