This was one of my more favorite Alex outfits lately.



She has finally started to accept the camera in her face all the time. We have been practicing sign language a lot lately. I laughed my head off when I asked her to say cheese for the camera, and she said it and also signed it at the same time. Maybe I've been drilling a big too much?
I thought I was hilarious today when I finally tried this out. Don't worry I sewed a new cloth seat for the stroller since Alex had ruined it by sitting in it about 3 weeks after she got it. I reinforced all the stress points so this baby could probably hold me without breaking. I just think Heidi looks like a little giant in Alex's toy stoller.

I had to take her outside to show Tyler. He thought it was funny as well. Alex thought it was fantastic, but had to be cautioned to walk very slowly and take baby steps. She did great and Heidi loved it.

The only thing cuter than these pictures was watching Alex shuffle through the house, trying to run in heels 6 sizes too big.

Saturday I found this swing for $30 on KSL.com!!! All the neighborhood kids love it, but not as much as I do.

Here is an unfinished glimpse of a project ALMOST finished. Finally, a year after moving in, Tyler let me put up my picture wall. We didn't want to put nails in the wall, so we got a bunch of those COMMAND strips that stick to the wall but come off real easily, almost magically. It's my happy place. I'll post a better picture once I get the living room cleaned.

Here is a project in the works. I won't spoil the surprise of what it will be, but I'll tell you what it was..... This is a children's play house, turned into dog house, turned into.......
We got it from the free adds, once again on KSL.com. Good thing I didn't look inside before Tyler tore it all out. Apparently this play house had granite counter tops, a sink that if hooked to a hose would actually work, and cupboards galore!!
Watching Alex walk in and out and look through the windows was almost enough for me to ask Tyler to reassemble it and clean it up a bit for the kids to play with. Then I remembered the 3 wasp nests he mentioned used to occupy it, as well as the black widows and dog smell, and I decided I didn't want the kids in there after all. Don't we have a great view from our backyard? It's almost like living on the farm again. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can post the AFTER photos!!!! Stay tuned.


2 comments:
A greenhouse? Maybe?
Oh, maybe a dollhouse? Er... no.. What is it?
Post a Comment