Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer Rain Storms

Yesterday it rained. Unfortunately Alex was asleep during the storm so we didn't get to run around with umbrellas in the yard. When she woke up, we met up with Archie and Kate and decided to go on a walk to Grandma's house.
We are very lucky to live across the street from a lot of horses.
It always makes for a fun walk to church.
The best part about the walk were the rain boots.....
.... and the puddles.
I think Kate and I had as much fun just watching these two as they did running through every puddle.
And there was lots of running.
And splashing.
And running.
And more splashing.
And every now and then there was a little bit of stillness and silence.
But I liked the laughing and running the best.
Don't you just wish you were 2 with some snazzy rain boots?
We looked at the horses some more.
climbed a fence.
walked next to a fence.
and dragged our hands on a few more fences.
It was a fun walk.
On the way back Daddy came and met us and got to share in a little bit of the fun.
Don't you love a good rainy day in the middle of summer!?!

In other news...
I may be terrible at the instant win SOBE game, but Fresh Market was having a sale, and that paired with my coupons got us 14 SOBE's for the price of 3. Yep, we are set for life.


1 comment:

Gwen Crockett said...

I have yet to try one of those SOBE drinks. Any particular flavor I should try?