
There is the biggest most beautiful sunflower bush on the walk to church, I've been dying to get a family picture in front of it and so we finally did!
Before I forget here are some great things everyone should know about.
-The free audiobook downloads I mentioned earlier are located HERE at books should be free.com
-This is a TED talk about nutrition, the guy is funny and the talk is SO informative, I highly recommend that everyone watches it. TED talks in general are great, its an easy way to keep up on all the interesting things that are happening.
-We love SOBE. It's our road trip/ movie night beverage of choice so we only get then on road trips or picnics. The gas station charges an exorbitant $2.00, Walmart charges $1 but doesn't have the good flavors. Right now HERE, they have a game you play where you always win a buy one get one free coupon for SOBE. I've played every day and have quite the pile of coupons stacked up waiting for a sale. They don't expire until 9/30. One more hint, if you hit the back button, it lets you print the coupon twice a day (although my printer is stupid and sometimes won't print any of the coupons!)
-Picaboo is a online book printing service for photo books, and right now they have a deal where first time members can get a FREE large photo book up to 20 pages, it ends up being about $8 with shipping, but it's still about $40 off! Go HERE for your code. The deal is only good until the end of the month, so get on it! I've already made and ordered ours, and I'm SO excited to get it!
-Last of all, we have new neighbors!!! It's these guys........
They say that when you want something with all your heart, the whole universe conspires to make it happen. It's true. We don't quite have our Yurt commune on 40 acres simultaneously in the middle of nowhere/ by a big city, but being a stones throw away if almost as good. Now I just have to apply my positive thinking to getting Kara and Devin to move into the ward.

No comments:
Post a Comment