Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Monday

I was cleaning the house this weekend and Alex was entertaining herself in her room. After a few minutes she came into my room to show me our outfit. It was hilarious. A puppy dog hat, 3D glasses, and a turtle necklace. What a cutie.

Tyler has an anatomy class this semester and it's a LOT of work. Fortunately Tyler loves it and can't get enough of studying, and trying to teach me. A few days ago I realized this might just be the best class ever. Last week Tyler was learning the bones, muscles etc of the face, and I got a pretty good face/ head massage while he was trying to explain them to me. This week it's the arms and I am very excited about all the wonderful arm massages I'm going to trick him into giving me. Now I just need to convince him to use me as a study buddy instead of the skeletons at school, and I win everything.

No comments: