Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The baby game

At least every Sunday I get told how much Heidi looks like a Brady. I'm not very good at the "assigning baby features to a specific family" game, which every parent is forced to play at least for the first few months of a new child's life. Tyler and I look like brother and sister, so I don't blame people for telling me Heidi is ALL Tyler's child. But I would like to submit some evidence to the table that might prove otherwise.

Exibit A.
Who is that adorable Baby you ask? Is it Heidi?
No.
It's me.
These are Heidi.
It's hard to capture in a picture how much Heidi looks just like I did as a baby, she definitely has some Brady in her, but I looked at that top picture, and then at Heidi, and I couldn't believe it. So even if every lady in Relief Society tries to deny my contribution, I have proof, Heidi is mine too.

1 comment:

Amanda S. said...

The resemblance really is crazy! I'm not too good at that game either, but I would totally mistake those pictures for the same baby.