Alex in the adorable Christmas dress her Grandma Brady made for her.
My brother's doing something strange on the ice in our creek out back. For Stephen's Birthday we had a snow day.
Alex LOVED the snow, but even though it was 20 degrees out, it was so windy and cold we didn't stay out very long.
Alex's first snowangel
On our way to the sledding hill in the back yard.
Alex and I in our matching homemade Christmas pajamas.
Our Christmas Eve meal. We tried layering drinks which is actually pretty easy. You just slowly pour the lighter fluid (cranberry juice) over the back of a spoon and onto the heavier (orangejuice). Very cool.
Tyler pulled Alex and I all the way down the lane to get the mail. I got kicked off on the return trip.
A hilarious pic of Alex and her uncle Stephen.
We put the Christmas tree on top of a table, but Alex could still stand and reach the bottom branches. She loved going for the glass bulbs.
1 comment:
I do love the apron you made me! I was actually going to try and make the one I gave you too, but I decided I wasn't that adventurous! You did a great job though! Sam also like the book from Tyler, he's finished it already! Thanks! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment