This month is what Kate and I have dubbed the "month of fun". We have decided to do all the fun things we always wanted to but never got around to doing. We kicked the weekend off by heading up to Bear Lake to visit Devin and Kara who are managing the Motor Lodge up there.
It was a ton of fun. We went swimming and skim boarding, made sand castles, ate ice cream, pizza and fries, watched movies and played games. I finally understand what all the ado is about Bear Lake. It wouldn't have been near as fun without Ben, Kate, Devin and Kara. They were all so great at helping with Alexandria and making sure I was able to have fun.
Don't remember what exactly we were doing here.
Kara, Kate (and Archie) and Kristen up to their lower calves in fun!
This was one of my favorite moments at Bear Lake, hard to explain why, but there was lots of laughing involved.

It was a ton of fun. We went swimming and skim boarding, made sand castles, ate ice cream, pizza and fries, watched movies and played games. I finally understand what all the ado is about Bear Lake. It wouldn't have been near as fun without Ben, Kate, Devin and Kara. They were all so great at helping with Alexandria and making sure I was able to have fun.
Here we are on the private beach Devin had access to.
Alex discovered her toes and was pretty content to lay on the bed playing with them.
Devin and Kara taught us all how to skim board.
Including Alex.
Don't remember what exactly we were doing here.
Kara, Kate (and Archie) and Kristen up to their lower calves in fun!
This was one of my favorite moments at Bear Lake, hard to explain why, but there was lots of laughing involved.
The sweetest sand castle ever. It looked only slightly more awesome before the moat started corroding the outer walls.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Alex on the board WAY cute! That is so nice you had lots of help, it makes things more enjoyable.
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment