Monday, August 11, 2008

photoshop, tie dye, and cute baby

Alex in her dancing shoes. One of the few times this summer she has worn clothes, and one of the first times in her life she has ever worn shoes.

Kate and I planned a family Olympics and so on a Monday night we had the competition. It was a BLAST! Above you can see Pat (my father in law) who had a bit of trouble with the "spin your head on the bat 5 times and then walk down the line in the cement with a glass of water" portion of our obstical course. On the right you can see Susan (my mother in law) doing an outstanding job of it. Below you can see Kate, Danielle and Pat doing their thing with the bean bag toss. Quite the intense game.
We added all the points and events together and Danielle (the one none Brady there) got the Gold, I got Silver and Ben won the Bronze.
I feel the need to take pictures of Alex every time she is wearing clothes. I feel it is too hot for clothes in the summer, and I wouldnt wear them if I didnt have to.

Not my best work, but i think i did pretty good for spending 10 minutes on this one. GO ALEX!
she has started playing with her tongue alot.
Kate and I tie dyed baby clothes on Saturday. It was fantastic.





4 comments:

Brianna said...

Ha you should get that baby in surfing lessons!(:

Eric and Hannah said...

I love the surfing photo

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's Olga (Gwen's friend, we met a few times...) I found your blog off hers and had to look... so you got married on my birthday, Nov 18, right? Just thought that was cool =) Have a good day!

Olga
(graytigerpaws@hotmail.com)

alli taggart said...

I LOVE the surfing picture!