Alot has changed in the last week. My mom found a great deal on a plane ticket to Salt Lake, so Saturday Alex and I boarded and flew back to SLC. Then Tyler came back from California on Monday and so we have been able to spend the last 2.5 days with him! It's been great!
Tuesday we ran errands and went to Grandma Jake's house to visit. Afterwards Ben, Kate, Tyler and I went and saw Handcock. About half way through Kate got feeling pretty sick so Ben took her home. About 10 minutes later I started feeling like I was going to throw up, and by the end of the movie Tyler felt the same. I think it was a mixture of how close we sat to the screen, and the jiggly, up close non focuses cinematography. Interesting movie though. Crazy ending.
Wednesday we went swimming with Alexandria and Ben and Kate. It was a lot of fun playing with baby in the water. Although we can't wait for her to be a bit more exciting. We were all so exhausted afterwards we came home and crashed. Alex's new thing is sticking as many of her fingers as she can in her mouth and sucking. Usually she just ends up with two from each hand. Very cute.
I don't have a picture of them right now, but Tyler ordered a new pair of firefighting boots about 3 months ago. They are custom made and very nice. His old pair are falling apart so he needed new ones about 2 months ago. These fancy ones are very stylish, and 16 inches tall!!!!! They have a function though, they protect his legs from all the brush and branches while out in the woods.
Alex is sleeping in a crib now, with more room to wiggle she is sleeping better at night. During the day she has become very "needy", always crying to be held. This is unusual for her, she wasn't like this at all in Montana and i'm wondering if it is a new stage, or just her reaction to being moved to a completely new place for the 4th time in her short life.
Thank goodness for Grandma's, Grandpa's, Aunts and Uncles!
As for me I'm doing pretty good. Grandma Jake keeps pointing out how much weight I seem to have lost. I looked at the scales and I'm down a good 10 lbs in the last month! Life is good, I've learned how to deal with my baby, I'm starting to look and feel like a normal person again (first time in a year), and I have my husband for however short a time!
1 comment:
Hey Kristen, your baby is a doll. I found your blog off of Rachelle's. Aaron and I have one to if you want to visit.
www.maaronj.blogspot.com
Megan
Post a Comment