Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of Preschool!!!!

Today was Alex's first day of Preschool!  She has been SO excited, especially since all the neighbor kids went back to school a week ago.  
She loved her new dress and surprise headband and looked SO grown up walking to school!


She tried to convince me ALL morning that she was going to walk on her own and I could stay home eating M&M's and watching Curious George with Heidi.  I told her it was the first day of school and she HAD to let me walk her there.  She replied that she would then run ahead of me.
Heidi was also convinced she was going to preschool, and tried to sneak in and take a seat with all the other kids.  I didn't fully get to savor the moment of Alex choosing a seat and sitting nicely at her desk waiting for class to start, because I was dragging a screaming Heidi out of the house- bribing her with M&M's and Curious George.  She then ran all the way home.

I'm glad I have a little girl because she filled me in on all the details after class.  Including her falling asleep during storytime, and the girl with curly hair being so sad she wouldn't eat her cookie.

2 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

AWWWW! She does look so grown up and pretty in her new dress!!

Brianna said...

She's so grown up! Is that some Pinterest action I see? =)