We decided to tell the kids. Unfortunately they both decided to throw monster tantrums right before. So we quieted them with cookies, and it worked too well.
This movie is for Grandparents and posterity, I have no illusions that it will be entertaining for anyone else so don't feel pressured to watch. It's also my first time posting iflip video- so I was unable to figure out how to edit it for length. And for my last disclaimer- this pregnancy has given me my first ever eczema outbreak and unfortunately it decided to appear around my eyes. So that's why I look like death warmed over- oh and I'm pretty sure I puked at some point after this too.
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you and your darling family! We loved your video on telling your kids the great news. Such cute family! Hope things are well!
Post a Comment