Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Halloween was a week long holiday this year.  Friday we went to the Provo Party, Saturday was the ward Chili cook off and trunk or treat, and Monday we went to Grandma's work party, Great Grandma's pizza party and then went door to door!  I'm glad it's all over.
 Archie ended up winning a silver medal at Grandma's work party,  the kids seemed to have a good time and I was pretty impressed by all the costumes.  I still think Grandma should have won the adult prize for her Fairy Godmother costume and the fact she had Cinderella, the stepsisters, prince charming and 2 mice with her.
 Heidi fawning over Archie is nothing new.  She is Archie's little shadow and may love him more than Annie.  Although whenever Annie is around Heidi walks around saying "I want Annie, I want Annie, I want Annie. Annie, Annie, Annie. "
I was pretty happy we got a picture of the Cinderella Cast!

Alex and Archie thought our mice tales were the greatest thing.  Everywhere we went Alex was holding my tail.

Watching Alex run door to door saying "Trick or Treat Please"  Monday night was even more fun than I thought it would be.  The weather was perfect so we made it to plenty of houses.  Between all the events we had this weekend their bags were perfectly full (the key is making small bags).
Apparently Heidi didn't understand the hierarchy of good candy, and passed up the resees and 3 musketeers in search of suckers in every bowl.  Coincidently I found a inch and a half long piece of sucker stick in her poop this morning.  Unfortunately Alex still thinks tootsie rolls are manna from heaven so it's almost not even worth stealing their candy this year.

2 comments:

Kate, Ben and Archie said...

That is pretty funny. Archie barely remembers that his candy still exists, and I am trying to lose weight and Ben is just a slow candy eater- I am afraid it will be around to haunt me for months.

Joe and Renee Williams said...

Haha and I thought that I had found some funny things in Josie's diaper. I can only imagine your surprise, lol