Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day


I had a great day today.
My plans for Mother's Day, were to take pictures of the kids to update the frames. Of course it would rain, but I was able to get a few good shots despite the indoor lighting.
Tyler can't shave his mustache until he does his home teaching. I almost like it, he hates it.
Unfortunately we suck at family pictures, and once again Tyler looks 2 feet taller than me.
I think I'm past trying for nice, from now on we will just try for candidly cute.
This is Heidi's response when I ask her to do just about anything. I can just imagine how it will effect my self esteem when I'm getting the same look from her as a teenager.

I don't think I could have hand picked two cuter girls to call my own!

No comments: