Saturday, December 4, 2010

December December

A few days after the Blizzard of the century completely missed Provo, we finally got some snow to play in!
Alex and her baby doll loved it.
It was hard to pull her inside out of the cold because she was having SO much fun!
I hope for her sake we have many more snowy days to look forward to.
I got excited and set up the Christmas tree. We decided to use our fake one this year since we will be traveling to Montana mid-month!!!!! It was a good thing because Heidi has suddenly become very mobile, even if she can't yet crawl. She can roll all around, turn in circles and push herself backwards now.
This is her pirate face.
We were in the kitchen the other day and we came out to find Heidi missing!
She had backed herself under the tree. Alex thought this was HILARIOUS!
This week we also had our good friends the Hyers over to decorate gingerbread men. They brought their two foster kids as well as their own two kids and we had a blast!
The Hyer's two boys are both 3 months older than our two girls, so everyone had someone to play with their own age. It appears Heidi still has sibling trust issues.
I just couldn't get over how similar the two babies are! Radley is 3 months older than Heidi, but they are almost exactly the same height and weight. He can almost walk and it was so crazy watching such a tiny guy get up and move around like he can, probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.
We have this joke with the Hyers that we do everything exactly 3 months after them. Get married, get pregnant, get pregnant again, get chicken coop and on and on. I swear we arn't copy cats. I'm not sure we are quite ready to follow their next leap though, seeing as they are growing baby number 3!!! I guess we still have 3 months to decide.