Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh my Alex

Yesterday (being one of the more difficult days of my parenting life) was full of hilarious comments by Alex. Unfortunately I was so frazzled most of the day I didn't write down 1/2 of the things she said and the ones I do remember aren't quite the same without her hilarious looks and intonation to accompany, but here are a few.

While in the bathtub with Heidi "my little pinky finger is hurt, so I need a cast" said while wrapping her arm up with a wet washcloth. When Archie had his cast She was very interested it and drove him nuts trying to play with it and explore it while attached to the poor boy.

While playing with her Nativity set she came and introduced me to a few of the people. The Angel had been demoted to Fairy Godmother, and one of the shepherds with his cape was now Prince Charming. I bet you can't guess what Alex's new favorite book/movie/barbie doll is.

For some reason Alex has started calling me neighbor. While I was working on the computer this afternoon she pranced right up, handed me a box of wipes and said "Here you go neighbor" in the most charming voice.


No comments: