I'd like to warn everyone before I begin, that since Tyler got my my super sweet camera, I've been averaging about 600 pictures a month. It is save to say that 99% of these are of Alex, with the second most appearances made my Archie. Thats why this is all you see.
Today Kate, Kara, Alex, Archie, Baby #2 and I all went on a "road trip" to SLC! It was quite successful seeing as we had two toddlers and a pregnant woman, and although it wasn't the most adventurous, we did get to stop at world market, a park, and eat at the Cheesecake Factory.
Here is Aunt Kara, A.K.A mommy #2, and Alex looking for fish. Whenever Kara is around she oh so graciously takes on the role of primary "run the kids around, carry them, pick them up, feed them, play with, slide, and generally take care of" person. We loved having Kara around before she started doing all our hard work, but now she has made herself nearly indispensable.

Kate always has such cute Archie moments when I am behind her, that is why (although I am with her nearly every day) you only really get to see the profile and back of Kate.

I love pictures of Alex on swings, I probably have 5 different copies of her in a swing, looking down, while in this coat.

So Tuesday was Danielle's Birthday and on Wednesday we threw a little party for her. Unfortunately I didn't realize the flash was off until the end of the night, so all the pictures look terrible, but the subjects look really cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment