Tyler is going to be having quite the summer traveling all over the place as he tests with various fire departments trying to get a job, finishing up his bachelors degree with summer classes, going to Missouri, oh and trying to juggle a family and a newborn at the same time. I keep thinking that life is finally going to be "normal" after paramedic school ends, but I need to keep in mind that in this stage of life there is no "normal" so I had better just make the best of where we are and what we are doing and enjoy it!
Speaking of awesome husbands, I failed to mention that Tyler bought me the mother of all knifes for my birthday. It is this fantastic fancy expensive kitchen knife that actually cuts!!!! It slices through apples and carrots like butter and on cucumbers and strawberries it's like there is nothing there. I feel like one of those professional chefs on TV when I use it and I've decided that 1/2 of being a great cook is having the right tools. It makes me happy when I use it, and after the sweet camera he got me for Christmas, it might just be the best (and most useful) gift i've ever gotten, especially because I don't think I ever could have brought myself to spend more than 10 bucks on a kitchen knife. Anyway, he is wonderful, and thoughtful gifts are just one of the reasons why.
1 comment:
Way to go Tyler, congrats!
Post a Comment