We then went to Tucano's for lunch and then I got to wander around the bookstore for a bit while Tyler chased Alex around trying to keep her from pulling everything off every shelf. The afternoon plans were ice cream at the park, but it got really cold suddenly so we settled for ice cream and hanging out around town. This was especially fun because Alex got her very first ice cream cone.
After ice cream we went to the Brady's for a family birthday dinner. We had delicious Cafe Rio type salads and I was stuffed to the rafters after that wonderful meal. Ben even made me Brazillian lemonade (which was fantastic) and Carmel Rolls for desert (I will never again believe that you don't know how to make them correctly Ben, and make them for you out of pity. Those were the best rolls ever. Now you are officially in charge of carmel rolls, forever.)

We played the name game after dinner. My favorite part was watching Devin help Alex write names on the papers. It was 100 times more adorable than this picture, which is pretty darn cute.

Alex discovered that the quilt rack doubles as uneven bars, and now loves to pull all the blankets off so she can hang and swing.


After 2 long days of super fun, she ended her day with a back scratch from grandma.
Although nothing really grand happened, I'm pretty sure this was one of the best birthday's of my life. I got to spend the whole day with people I love, doing things that I like, got to eat lots of wonderful food, and Alex even behaved. Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes and thoughtful gifts!!!
Now only a week and a half until Tyler's birthday and then we have at least a couple months to breath before the next round of family birthday's starts up!!!
1 comment:
You guys are just so cute! So I changed my blog forever ago and forgot to add you guys back to my list! I am glad I remembered and now I can keep up to date with you again! LOVE YA!!! and HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY! :)
Post a Comment