These were Alex's real reactions to the news.
I had to steal the title from Natalie's blog, because it was so appropriate.
I promise that someday soon my posts will take a turn for the better and I will be writing and posting pictures about all the fun happening in Utah. Unfortunately, until then, and on top of everything else, I have the flu.
I don't know about Tyler, but I have reached the point of semi considering moving out of this house. If the location wasn't perfect, I am sure I would have already gone apartment hunting. The landlords seem to think our bathroom stench is due to our own uncleanliness and will take care of itself, and I am convinced we have killer mold growing in our walls. So, I have decided to take matters into my own hands and call the health department.
About the time I was getting REALLY frustrated about all of this, I seem to have contracted the flu from somewhere. At first I thought it was the morning sickness day from hades, and was seriously afraid this was going to be the new trend. But after vomiting 6 times and coming down with a fever, chills and terrible muscle aches, I decided that I was just having a bad flu day and thank goodness, it would probably go away.
Poor Alex hates nothing more than mommy laying on the floor all day not playing with her. And Tyler is trying to write a paper, take care of the baby and his wife.
While this all sucks now, and I can't imagine things getting much worse (knock on wood) I know someday I will look back and laugh about all of it. That is if the mold doesn't kill us all.
4 comments:
Oh, I am sooooo sorry. After watching all four of my kids go through it I can't imagine having it myself. I hope you recover soon. We'll add you to our prayers. The list is getting longer and longer. It has been a rough couple of weeks. As for the mold problem so proud of you that you called the health dept. Hope it is taken care of soon.
Kristen! This sounds like some sort of crazy situation that would occur at Aspen Grove (or on the frontier trekking across the west?) and NOT in civilization. Good luck, good luck!
Pretty sure if the smell came from your own cleanliness the problem would have been taken care of the second you smelled it.
Call the health department! Good idea. You don't want to be sick because of mold growing in the house. Oh that sounds aweful. Sure hope you figure it all out and get better.
Post a Comment