.jpg)
We had our family pictures taken right before Stephen left on his mission. So as not to drown you in pictures, I'm going to spread them out a bit over the next few days, and show you my favorites.
Tyler is now in Utah, being productive and getting the dog, house, and school stuff all set up and ready for Alex and I to join him. We miss him terribly, but I can fully admit that we are nothing but big distractions, and this set up is better as I am terrible at letting Tyler do homework instead of playing with me.
I am trying to not think about leaving, and therefore am doing a terrible job of packing which I know will make for a stressful last day here, but there is something about coming down to crunch time that I think makes everyone bond more.
I noticed it when Stephen left on his mission, We barely interacted the 3 months he was here, then the last week before he left for Brazil it was like everyone suddenly made the effort to hang out, talk and spend the time together. Suddenly when Tyler left, the same thing has started. It was a big reminder that the end of the carefree Montana summer days was coming so we had better play, laugh and have fun before it was all over.
2 comments:
are you coming back this way? i am so EXCITED!!! When are you here and all that? Can't wait!!
that is the most precious picture of Alex and Tyler, you have to keep that forever. I want to say that I am so excited to see you in a couple of weeks, which I would be if I were in Utah... some how when I look at blogs I still think I am in Provo-- but you are right, these next months will fly by. Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment