Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pictures in need of posting

Here are a few pictures from the summer that never got posted.

Alex and Grandma picking Apples from the apple trees in our yard

At the Cody Dam Alex hitched a ride. You can see from her hair that David was SUPER FAST


Alex's face pretty much sums up her excitment at idea of the carosel at the fair. she rode the horse for a couple loops and then I held her for the rest of the time.

This is a good example of how helpful Alex was during the packing process.

Alex was overjoyed with the results of turning the cheeriobox upsidedown.


Grandpa thought Alex might enjoy playing in the wheat bin.


Kisses to the bear at Grandpa's house.


At Grandpa and Grandma's house they have raspberry bushes. David and Alex went outside to gather a few, and without shoes Alex was fairly content to just stand on the edge of the garden and wait. But then she got inpatient and fought her way into the middle of it all to find her own.


Alex and I at the top of Pompey's Pillar.


David, Tyler, Alex and I next to Clark's (of Lewis and Clark fame) signature in the rock Pompey's Pillar.
Alex walked up pretty much all the stairs.

Over the 4th of July we got together with all the Asay's. Our cousins little boy Nate, and Alex are about the same age. They were following a bug around and I think it accidentally got squished. Here Nate is Asking, "Where did it go"...........


And Alex in reply.... "I don't know, where is it?"

1 comment:

natalie spratling said...

Love the pictures Kristen, especially the one with Alex picking apples.