Tyler taking a break from raking the lawn and chasing down chickens for Alex.
Tyler cutting off some split limbs in a tree some 20 feet off the ground with his favorite toy, the chainsaw.
Alexandria and her Uncle David dancing on the table
This one needed a close up.
Alex LOVED the chicken. We had to pry her fingers off of the poor thing after she grabbed a handful of feathers. She really wanted to hold the cat, but i hate cats.

Our new family photo. Tyler dressed Alex today.
5 comments:
Oh You guys are SO cute! I am going to miss having you in UT! But it will be fun to see you at Thanksgiving! I hope you have so much fun on your road trip! Alex is a doll!
That is too cute. Don't you love it when daddy gets them dressed. I have learned to set out EXACTLY what I want Molly to wear. But hey she looks warm and that is all that matters.
Is she wearing pants AND a skirt?? hahaha...
This post just reminded me of something I totally spaced. My cat. she still has her tumor infection thing, and it's kinda gross actually. So if Alex is into grabbing cats, maybe my apt won't be the best place for you guys to stay... I dunno...
(on to book 4! eek!!)
Hey Kristen!!! Your blog is super cute! I came across it on Megan's blog. If you want an invite to mine email me.
lindagoodrich.217@gmail.com
I am always amazed at the clothing combinations Sam comes up with for our boys! Cute picture!
Post a Comment