As property of the state of Utah this has been Tyler's job for the last 6 months. He is home now though (yay!!!!!). We are all very excited!! Someone on the crew put together this video montage of clips taken during the season. It's crazy to actually see the sort of stuff he has been up to (Tyler is very good at downplaying the danger of things).
2 comments:
cool video, I like how when the song sang the word 'siren' there was a ambulance on scene
haha, ok. so first of all, thanks! it's my.. "ode to vampires" pic..
second of all, I told you I've been trying to get caught up from past blogs! I've just had all of those (and still a bunch more) saved as drafts. so whenever I have the time, I tweek them til I think they're ok to actually post, so sometimes I'll end up posting like, 5 a day..
oh. and thirdly. you need to let me know when exactly you're coming!! I'm excited!!!
good luck with moving :)
Post a Comment