Friday, November 7, 2008

On the Road Again

So after another pack and move, we are finally in Billings. for a week. We packed up and left on Wednesday and drove all day through the snow and rain and wind, sort of sneaking out of town and not saying goodbye to a lot of people (sorry). So we are here in Billings, just in time to miss Archie's birth, and hit the rain. We will be leaving in a week to go on our Anniversary trip to Oregon (more snow and rain) and then make our way back to Utah for Thanksgiving and to see Arch.

On the way through Utah.

Alex took a turn driving.

2 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

Sorry we didn't get together before you left. Glad you made it safe in the snow. Have fun in Oregan, and Alex looks way cute with a little pony tail. I love it

Amesynth said...

Man. I do NOT miss the snow... haha.

So yeah. I totally remembered Danielle telling me about Alice as I was reading that part. I love her character! She's one of my favs..

I'm still working on my review of the book.. well, books now.. so hopefully I'll have that up soon... Yeah. I started New Moon friday afternoon and finished a few hours ago... lame.