My Mother recently scanned a bunch of slides I now have digital copies of the pictures from my childhood. I got carried away looking for hair timeline pictures and had to thin things out a bit, so here are the leftovers for fun.
Alex used to make that face a lot.
Working at Aspen Grove's Craft Shack was the best summer job of my life. We got to dress up everyday.
Someday I will recreate this picture with one of my own children.
Best family picture ever.
A dead deer's head is very heavy, and I'm 99.9% sure those guns arn't loaded.
What a couple of cuties.
Finally, a picture where I'm not the goofy one.
It gives me a certain level of anxiety to know that I've never taken my kids fishing. This needs to be remedied.
And I think that is where Heidi got her blond from.
First day of school pictures!This is such a Heidi face!
Best. Job. Ever.
I was a pretty good fisherman in my day.
This one just makes me laugh.
Another Heidi face.














2 comments:
LOVE all the pictures! Love your hair too. I am so excited that you went to see the nutcracker-- that was one of my favorite traditions when I was younger. Miss you all so much! PS Archie doesn't believe that the little baby in your pictures is Quinn-- she is too big and that isn't what she looks like....
I can NOT get over how much your little girl pictures look like Heidi!! We miss that little Sassafrass!!
p.s. I loved the hair journey post, so fun!! My favorite was the dreadlocks! So not how I would have ever pictured you :)
Post a Comment