Not to mention we have gotten Alex POTTY TRAINED!!!!! Yes, this is the most significant achievement of my life. Only having to change one kids diapers suddenly seems like a vacation.
Heidi is now crawling! I still can't believe that one. She switches between army crawl and hands and knees and always beelines straight for the bathroom whenever we leave the door open. She is also trying to pull up on everything and I find her on her knees trying to stand most of the time. Like I said, it's been a fantastic new year, full of wonderful changes!
I forgot to mention in the christmas review, that Christmas Day we got to talk to my little brother Stephen who will be coming home from his mission to Brazil in July! That was a LOT of fun, but of course it made us miss him all the more. AND we had a wonderful visit with my old friend Brianna! She has all but convinced us to move to North Carolina where she is attending Medical School. That was one of those great three hour conversations that felt like 10 minutes.
I was interviewing Alex for her memory book yesterday, asking all sorts of questions to her. It was pretty funny, here are some answers......
1. What is your favorite thing to do? - "Play with Archie, and Kate and Uncle Ben."
2. What is your favorite toy? -" Cheese is my special toy."
3. Who is your favorite person to play with? "Ashes (the dog) is my special friend to play with."
4. If you could do anything you want, what would it be? -"Clean up."
5. What do you want to be when you grow up? -"The Sun."
6. What makes you happy? -"Pie."
7. What do you want for your birthday? " A special pink baby with a dress and a special pink barn."

No comments:
Post a Comment