Yesterday Alex bit me really hard for the 100th time. So I bit her back. This was her reaction, and to my surprise and embarrassment, David caught the moment on camera.
I made the most fantastic pizza ever this week. Tasted just like Brick Oven's Chicken Alfredo pizza. I'll post the recipe soon. It was huge, fantastic, engulfed the pizza stone hidden underneath, and so easy.
These loaves are HUGE. By far the easiest and most rewarding bread I've made. (I got a new cook book, can you tell?! "The food Nanny rescues dinner", it's fantastic!)
4 comments:
I love the picture of you biting Alex. Hilarious! Also, that pizza looks delicious!
The bread looks yummy, delicious! I want the pizza recipe. If you ever get tired of cooking at you home you can always come across the street:)
Also love the cute little dress you made for Alex. Love that you used an old shirt, making something new out of something old.
Christian was a biter too, and biting him back didn't work for me either, it just made him bite harder the next time! That pizza looks really yummy, you have to post the recipe!
She is so adorable!
Post a Comment