Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spring Days

I love grocery shopping. Today I went, spent $75 on groceries, and my savings?.........$98. yay!



I just thought Alex looked so freakishly pale in this photo. Sort of vampirish even.


You wouldn't know it by size, but Alex and this cow are the same age. Actually I think she is about two months older.


Apple blossoms


Isn't the yard just beautiful!


Alex always gets in trouble when she stands on this ledge. Here I found her with my phone, just chilling out. This is her "you caught me, now what are you going to do about it" face.


Tyler even made Alex her own little chair. It is the perfect size for her, and so cute to see her sitting on it.

3 comments:

Benjamin Brady said...

She is getting so big! Your spring yard looks so much fun to play in! You'll have to teach me how you save so much money grocery shopping-- we could always save money around here. So next weekend we get to see you again! At least I am pretty sure that is the plan, it's my plan anyhow... see you soon!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe you save so much shopping, you need to make an entire post on how you do that! We will be in Billings next week, we would love to see you guys, give me a call 406-750-5622 or email me madlinz@gmail.com

Gwen Crockett said...

Keep taking pictures! You take such great ones and they're fun to see.