Sunday, November 1, 2009

Paradise in Halloween Town


Here are the lit pumpkins, minus Tyler's.

Here is Tyler's Award Winning Pumpkin.

The Brady's have a humidifier, and Alex LOVES it. So she will go turn it on, and put her face right in it so her hair blows up like a baby Marilyn Monroe.

Alex ends up wearing Archie's clothes about once a week. She is a real cute little tomboy.

We threw a Halloween party, although with kids it was a lot less extravagant than last year. Tyler wore his kilt, I wore my Highschool prom type dress, and Archie sat in for Alex in our family picture. It was a lot of fun.

Here are some of the pumpkin shaped cheese balls Kate and I made. I thought they were so cute.
We ended the night by watching "The land of Faraway", a movie from the 1980's with Christian Bale when he was like 9. You can't find this movie anywhere, but my grandma recorded it off the TV like 30 years ago and sent it to me. It was great, not as fantastic or scary as I remember, but a fun trip to the past. Ben won the doughnut eating contest. Team Kristen, Ben, Grandpa, Kara and Devin, won the relay race, and everyone won the bags contest! Yay for family games and excuses for parties.

No comments: