Today Tyler and I finally cashed in on my Uncle Mark's continuous offers of an ultrasound. He is an radiologist (guy who reads x-rays) and works at a few different clinics with ultrasound machines. So this morning on our way to the doctors office we ran to macey's and bought a video tape because apparently you can record with these things!
Because we were the mooching college students waiting for their free medical visit from the uncle, we had to wait around for about an hour, but it was so worth it! My uncle is a pretty funny guy and everyone he worked with was real nice. The video it's self was so cool! We got to see the little kid squirming all over the place and grabbing at it's toes! It made everything so exciting all over again! Now I know that the avocado sized thing in my belly is a cute little human being! We saw the heart beat and the brain and the face and arms and feet and everything!
I don't think either of us really cared what it was (male or female), I was just glad to find out it was not twins. We are having a baby girl though! The first granddaughter on either side of the family, and the first grandchild on my side. Tyler is very excited and so am I! I think my class at school will be sad that we will not be naming it Thomas Jefferson Brady (the name they picked out for it).
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!
Post a Comment