Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Bradys: school, round one.

Today at school I had 4 different kids cry on 4 different occasions, and one child stab another in the hand with a pencil. Interestingly enough, today was better than average all things considered. I am no longer afraid of having children of my own. I figure as long as I dont get 18 at once, I can handle it.

As far as the pregnancy, I am starting to show, or at least people are starting to ask. Today a fellow teacher said "Wow you are only 3 months and already showing, I cant figure out if it is because the rest of you is so skinny or what?" I informed her that the only way I keep from throwing up is by constantly eating, I'm probably taking on a few thousand more calories more each day than every before in my life. So while 'something' is showing, I do not think it is necessarily the baby, yet.

Tyler is keeping busy with school, homework, work and work. Busy would be an understatement here. He has a full time classload of school plus all the homework and then after school he heads straight to work and stays until late. Then on the weekends he goes to the ER and puts in a few shifts. Somehow inbetween all of this he still has time to paper his poor sick wife and do the dishes. While some of you might have known, I am just learning that I did in fact, marry Superman.

Overall things are going well and we are surviving life, although the phrase that keeps getting passed on back and forth is "life is hard".

2 comments:

Raggles said...

Ha ha...kristen you crack me up. You definately are not getting fat! I just had plenty to hide my baby ;) I've always known Tyler was superman myself...can't believe it took you so long. That is really great that he is able to help out. Things are pretty crazy at our place too, since we are in pretty similar circumstances, except that fortunately for me...pregnancy is much easier 2nd Tri. Hope those brats don't bug you too badly ;) Love ya!

natalie brady said...

Don't feel too bad, when I was pregnant with christian I had people asking me if I was pregnant when i was only 7 weeks along. I get fat quick, of course when I'm pregnant I get fat period. I'm sure you look adorable!