Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The real reason why dinosaurs went extinct!!!

A few weeks ago we were teaching our Sunday school class about the Word of Wisdom. We had finished talking about all the bad things we were not suppose to eat, and had just started to talk about fruits, vegetables and meat. I told the kids that while it is good to eat healthy foods, sometimes if we eat too much of one thing, like meat, then it can be bad for us.
This is when one of this kids chipped in and said.... "YEAH! That's why the dinosaurs died, they ate too much meat!!!" As if that wasn't funny enough, the little boy sitting next to him replied... "Well, that's what scientists think, but they haven't proven it yet."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids say the funniest things! Oh Kristen I'm so excited you started your blog! I love hearing your stories. Biking is soooo much fun! I'm glad you all are hooked cuz we are too.